Harman Kardon Invoke $50 at Microsoft Store online

For those that missed the sale at Best Buy, the Invoke is down to $50 online at the Microsoft store. The black is sold out but the silver is still available.

Conversation 10 comments

• Daekar

19 October, 2018 - 7:44 am

<p>I have no intention of hooking a speaker up to the internet in my house – we use bluetooth. Do you think this would be worth a getting just as a dumb bluetooth speaker?</p>

• Brad Sams

Premium Member
      19 October, 2018 - 8:25 am

<blockquote><em><a href="#354769">In reply to Daekar:</a></em></blockquote><p>It's a good speaker, if that's all you need it for.</p>

• Daekar

19 October, 2018 - 8:31 am

<blockquote><em><a href="#354780">In reply to brad-sams:</a></em></blockquote><p>Damn! In the time between posting my question and seeing your reply, they're all sold out! Agh!</p><p><br></p><p>Ah well. I suppose I should watch for holiday sales on a Bose speaker or something…</p>

• jrswarr

Premium Member
    19 October, 2018 - 7:45 am

<p>Another one bites the dust….. </p>

• TheJoeFin

Premium Member
    19 October, 2018 - 8:54 am

<p>Both are already out of stock in the US</p>

• Sprtfan

19 October, 2018 - 9:40 am

<p>I was ordered one last night before posting. Not real sure why I did right now but thought it would be fun to play around with for $50. </p>

• yaddamaster

19 October, 2018 - 11:57 am

<p>Just picked one up at microsoftstore.com. I already have one and like it. Good to have in the bedroom. They're not sold out….yet.</p>

• gerryh89

19 October, 2018 - 2:53 pm

<p>Looks like they found some more Invokes. I just ordered one through the U.S. Microsoft Store app. I bought one at almost full price when they were first available, and love the sound quality. I thought it was a good deal back then, and it's an outstanding deal now.</p>

• ggolcher

Premium Member
    19 October, 2018 - 5:12 pm

<p>I bought one for $50 in a Microsoft store. Purchased online for Microsoft pickup. Locally they may not be out of stock yet.</p>

• lordbaal1

20 October, 2018 - 9:56 am

<p>Even if you don't use Cortana, $50 for a Harman kardon speaker is good.</p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC