Band 2 turns off by itself

I own a Band 2 when it first came out. I never had ever wear a watch in my life. Got it to count my steps, runs and calories. I had to replace it 3 times with the band strip ripping. This latest problem is not the strap but the watch turns off. I can’t power it on until I plug it in. When I do that it tells me the battery ran dead but it shows that I’m fully charge. I try to reset to factory but stills did this. Microsoft does not have the Band 2 anymore and can only get store credit. Had anyone has this issue and so did your get it fix?

Really don’t want to switch over to a Applewatch. Don’t like the interface. Just find the Band 2 yo do a really good job for what I wanted it to do.

Conversation 7 comments

• Chris_Kez

Premium Member
    26 April, 2017 - 9:31 pm

<p>Sorry, I haven't seen that issue before. My Band 2 had been performing well.</p>

• feinburg

28 April, 2017 - 9:46 pm

<blockquote><a href="#100288"><em>In reply to Chris_Kez:</em></a></blockquote><p>Bought a new one for $125 and got a $184 gift card from Microsoft store.</p><p><br></p><p>I did get a Apple Watch Series 1 which is more comfortable than the Band 2. It didn't do what I wanted to do well and defense the point of why I wanted to get the watch. Apple Watch is a good watch for everything but for fitness it does a bad job. Its too complex to get what I want it to do.</p>

• Smidgerine

Premium Member
    26 April, 2017 - 10:24 pm

<p>Well, that eventually will not charge the battery. Actually, I think wires are getting disconnected. I have had 6 replaced between 3 different people. All of us really like it, but it is not very solidly designed for manufacturing IMO. I think a band 3 would fix it. I sure wish they would do one. </p>

• rijik

27 April, 2017 - 3:12 am

<p>That's great to hear your valuable information. Band 2 turn off by itself is topic which i always wanted to. iNDS is the latest new updated emulator which is working fine for my end. I updated <a href="http://iosgeeksbuzz.com/inds-emulator-ios-10-1-2-3-4-iphone-ipad/&quot; target="_blank">iNDS Emulator for iOS</a> all kind of devices to know which is working and which is not working. Finally iNDS Emulator working on all iOS(iPhone/iPad) devices without any errors.</p>

• jean

27 April, 2017 - 6:21 am

<blockquote><a href="#100312"><em>In reply to rijik:</em></a></blockquote><p>WTF ?</p>

• feinburg

27 April, 2017 - 1:39 pm

<blockquote><a href="#100335"><em>In reply to jean:</em></a></blockquote><p>Most likely spam!</p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC