I’m having trouble signing in to my account
Can’t access AOL Mail? Do you get one of these alerts when you try to sign in?
a) “We detected unusual activity,” or
b) “Your Username or Password is incorrect”?
If so, then first off, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. To protect your account and get back in, you’ll need to reset your password.
Go to aol.com to get it done. Typically this is quick and easy. But if you’re unable to change your password
If you’re not seeing either of the alerts above when you attempt to sign in, it might be an issue with your browser. Here are two things to try.
Set your browser’s security setting to default
1. First, determine the browser version you’re using.
2. Once you’ve identified your browser version, read our help article Reset Browser Security Settings to Default Level to learn how to set your browser security settings.
3. Try signing in again.
Clear your browser’s cookies, cache, history and footprints:
1. Clear your browser’s cookies, cache, history and footprints to clean your computer’s disk space. Visit our help article Clear cookies, cache, history and footprints in your browser to learn how.
2. Try signing in again.
You barely have time to clean out your closet, so why bother clearing cookies, cache, history and footprints in your browser? A few reasons to consider tidying up:
• Websites store temporary files and cookies on your computer in order to remember you for return visits (e.g., a link you’ve clicked on in the past will remain darkened). As nice as it is of them to RSVP on your behalf, these temporary files and cookies can cause problems with your e-mail.
• If your browser’s history settings call for your history to be recorded for an especially long period of time, then the file size can become quite large. Clearing this list frees up space on your computer.
Still you have facing problem then just call our Toll free Number 1-877-848-3933 and for more info click here; AOL Email Customer Care