UPDATE: The sale list is now available. –Paul
This might be a good time to stock up on EA games, with the publisher offering up to 75 percent off of select titles on Xbox.
“The Microsoft Store’s EA Publisher Sale is one of the most anticipated sales of the year, and it’s starting soon,” Microsoft’s Mike Nelson explains. “Running for one week only, from February 20 to February 26, the sale offers the best prices on EA titles including Star Wars Battlefront II, FIFA 18, Madden 18, Battlefield 1 Revolution, Need for Speed Payback, Mass Effect Andromeda and more. The EA Publisher Sale has a mix of deals for fans that enjoy different genres of games across new titles, top sellers, and fan favorites.”
A few details about the sale.
- It starts tomorrow, February 20. And, as noted, it runs for one week.
- Games for both Xbox One and Xbox 360 will be on sale.
- The sale is for digital games only, not retail disc-based titles.
- Savings, as noted, are as high as 75 percent.
- Any purchase of $4.49 will be accompanied by a free month of EA Access, EA’s subscription service.
I’m really curious to see what the prices are for individual games, but it looks like we’ll need to wait for tomorrow.