Google has issued Android 11 Developer Preview 2.1, which includes some fixes and a few minor changes only. It follows the original March 18 release of Android 11 Developer Preview 2.
This minor update to Android 11 Developer Preview 2 includes the following fixes and changes:
- Fixed an issue where a crash would occur when long-pressing to select an element within the recent apps overview.
- Fixed an issue where the status bar could crash in the background if its components weren’t all initialized yet.
- Fixed an issue where too many WindowTokens were created by SystemUI causing jankiness and dropped frames when navigating and scrolling apps.
- Fixed an issue where the Wear OS app could crash when trying to pair a Wear OS device.
- Fixed an issue where the Settings app could crash after tapping the search bar in the app.
If you are running Android 11 Developer Preview 2, you can download the 2.1 update via Android Settings.