Microsoft’s .NET Conf: Focus on MAUI has concluded, but you can now watch the entire developer show on replay.
“Our one-day .NET MAUI developer conference coincided with the release of Visual Studio 2022 version 17.3 and the launch of general availability of .NET MAUI tooling,” Microsoft’s Jeff Fritz explains. “The day was packed with sessions covering all topics of building beautiful multi-platform apps with .NET MAUI including designing UI, publishing apps, real-time apps, and so much more. In this post, I will cover some highlights from the event and give you all the information to get caught up on recordings and ongoing .NET MAUI activities that you can get involved with today.”
In addition to the keynote, you can check out the following on-demand sessions now.
- Upgrading your JS Apps with .NET MAUI – Alyssa Nicoll
- Creating Accessible Apps with .NET MAUI – Rachel Kang
- Performance Improvements in .NET MAUI – Jonathan Peppers
- Error monitoring for .NET MAUI with Sentry – Matt Johnson-Pint
- Binding Native Libraries for .NET MAUI – Kinfey Lo
- Syncing data with Azure Mobile Apps and .NET MAUI – Adrian Hall
- Unit Testing For Your .NET MAUI Applications – Allan Ritchie
- .NET Community Toolkit 8.0 – MVVM Goodness for .NET MAUI – Sergio Pedri
- Building rich Skottie animations for cross-platform .NET applications – Jerome Laban
- Customizing your controls with Platform Behavior – Pedro Jesus
I’ll be watching a lot of this today and over the weekend.