what the tech – best / worst of 2021

Suggestion: Wrap up What the Tech with a best / worst of 2021 episode. Then put some closure to the podcast so I can remove it from my list. It was a good podcast — deserves a finale.

Conversation 7 comments

• Paul Thurrott

Premium Member
    14 December, 2021 - 9:25 am

<p>I haven’t heard from Andrew since March 18. So that is not going to happen, sorry. </p>

• dougkinzinger

14 December, 2021 - 10:53 am

<p>Interesting. I wonder what happened.</p>

• irfaanwahid

14 December, 2021 - 12:10 pm

<p>WWE happened.. he has started presumbly a new Podcast or something focusing on Pro-wrestling.</p>

• Paul Thurrott

Premium Member
          14 December, 2021 - 12:40 pm

<p>That doesn’t explain why he’s never once contacted me since then. But yeah. I wonder too.</p>

• ben55124

Premium Member
    14 December, 2021 - 1:20 pm

<p>I hope Paul didn’t let it slip that WWE was scripted. Oh well, Paul and Andrew made a good podcasting duo while it lasted.</p>

• j5

Premium Member
    14 December, 2021 - 9:45 pm

<p>This might be out of bounds to say…but oh well. There’s been a few What the Tech podcasts, from the more recent ones where the vibe between Paul and Andrew was off, like they were both in different places if that makes sense. It wasn’t like watching Paul and Brad where it’s familiar and you know what’s coming, you understand their vibe, their friendship…if that makes sense. I enjoyed the earlier What the Tech pods but the more recent ones just felt different. I wasn’t that bummed when they stopped because I stopped watching them.</p>

• bschnatt

24 December, 2021 - 5:43 pm

<p>I like Andrew, but it always felt like he was just going through the motions for that podcast. Not always, but often. I don’t think his heart has been in it for a long time before y’all quit…</p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC