Questions for 11/22?

Drop them here!

Conversation 9 comments

• Markfurry

21 November, 2017 - 9:43 pm

<p>ARM based PCs have been mentioned as being benchmarked on other sites. But I haven't heard anything from you guys. Are you embargoed? </p>

• jlv632

22 November, 2017 - 12:45 am

<blockquote>C'mon Bro… First rule of Embargo is never talk about being Embargo</blockquote><blockquote><br></blockquote><blockquote><a href="#219300"><em>In reply to Markfurry:</em></a></blockquote><p><br></p>

• Markfurry

22 November, 2017 - 7:23 am

<blockquote><a href="#219341"><em>In reply to jlv632:</em></a></blockquote><p>Ever watched Windows Weekly? It's fun watching Paul squirm to say nothing </p>

• StevenLayton

22 November, 2017 - 8:48 am

<blockquote><a href="#219408"><em>In reply to Markfurry:</em></a><em> Watching the "What eval X-Box One X?!" on WW was funny.</em></blockquote><p><br></p>

• seapea

21 November, 2017 - 10:25 pm

<p>Educated guesses on why 'Virtual Desktops' have not been made easily discover-able in W10 ? And why it was made so confusing to set up? This is one area I think they definitely should have 'stolen' from the Linux community.</p><p><br></p>

• Ishevrin

Premium Member
    21 November, 2017 - 10:35 pm

<p>Brad/Paul I have a question Sometimes it feels like I am the only one thinking that phones and Bluetooth headphones near your head is not a good idea. As well as wearing a Apple Watch all day. Do you guys ever think about any of this?</p>

• Shane

Premium Member
    22 November, 2017 - 12:35 am

<p>I have a Surface pro4 (4th due to hardware issues)</p><p>I would like to upgrade to a newer device. I do like the form factor and do use it without the keyboard.</p><p>But do I go for the:- new surface pro, new Yoga or the new HP that Paul has.</p><p>I could keep my pro 4 for the few basic things i use it in just tablet form.</p><p><br></p><p>Its Just the new pro is only 7th gen not the new 8th of the others. And the new i7 surface 2 is just a little bit more than the others.</p><p><br></p><p>Just looking for advice as you have used the devices.</p><p><br></p><p>Thanks</p><p><br></p><p>(Just ordered the new 5t. Will let you know how good this cheaper premium phone is)</p>

• Sprtfan

22 November, 2017 - 11:17 am

<p>Bench marks have leaked of Windows on ARM devices that are benchmarking much lower than comparable chips running Android. (<span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">Android devices with a Snapdragon 835 are scoring more than double</span>) Should this be something to worry about?</p><p>https://www.neowin.net/news/new-windows-10-on-arm-benchmarks-show-up-this-time-for-an-asus-laptop</p&gt;

• Tech_Support

23 November, 2017 - 12:42 am

<p>For #HotmailpasswordResetOrRecovery Call on &amp;&amp;**866).(877).(9859)__++</p><p>#Outlook Support Number</p><p>#Micrsosoft Support Number</p><p>#Outlook Password&nbsp;</p><p>#OutlookSupport&nbsp;</p><p>#HotmailPasswordRecovery</p><p>#OutlookandMicrosoft Support Phone Number</p><p>Call ***866).(877).(9859&gt;&gt;&gt;</p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC