We Help Wednesday 12/13?

Questions? Drop them here!

Conversation 9 comments

• seapea

12 December, 2017 - 12:17 pm

<p>Anyone have a way of turning off the animated thumbnails in the new YouTube app for Roku and xBoxOneS?</p><p>the new app has been a real problem on the Roku, crashing the Roku at least once a day.</p><p><br></p>

• johnlavey

Premium Member
    12 December, 2017 - 1:27 pm

<p> Do we have any knowledge as to whether Microsoft will be issuing a new Windows Insiders upgrade soon? before the holiday break? I believe that the last Windows Insider update was November 22.</p>

• seapea

13 December, 2017 - 12:18 pm

<blockquote><a href="#226776"><em>In reply to johnlavey:</em></a></blockquote><p>I am pretty sure there was one in first week of December. I do recall my machine automatically rebooting and taking almost an hour just to get to the Windows Logo screen.</p>

• gregsedwards

Premium Member
    13 December, 2017 - 9:05 am

<p>I prefer to keep personal and work appointments on separate calendars, but Exchange only uses my main calendar to show my availability to others in my organization. Is there a better approach than manually duplicating my appointments been multiple calendars? Or do I just have to use my work calendar for everything that affects my availability? Thanks!</p>

• MarkWibaux

Premium Member
      14 December, 2017 - 5:19 pm

<blockquote><a href="#227079"><em>In reply to gregsedwards:</em></a></blockquote><p>Personally I use the one calendar but mark all my non-work appointments as personal, that way other people at work can see i have something there but they cannot actually see the appointment details.</p>

• rtodd_us

Premium Member
    13 December, 2017 - 9:10 am

<p>Getting an Xbox One X and moving the old Xbox One to the boys room. Currently I have the old Xbox One as my "home" Xbox so my family can play multiplayer under my Xbox Gold Subscription. My question is can my kids play games that I bought under my gamertag on both consoles. Also can they also get the benefits of gold subscription if I'm logged into both or do they need to get separate gold subscriptions. If I have to get gold subscriptions is there a family plan?</p><p><br></p><p>Thanks in advance.</p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC