We Help Wednesday 12/20

Questions for the show? Drop them here.

Conversation 3 comments

• S100

Premium Member
    19 December, 2017 - 5:49 pm

<p>My iPhone is set to automatically upload photos to OneDrive. However, it does not upload all photos taken in Burst mode (it only uploads one image). Is there any way to fix this? Downloading all the images using a cable works, but using OneDrive would be less hassle.</p><p><br></p><p>Also, in general, how reliable have you found iPhone automatic backup to OneDrive to be? I have 1TB OneDrive storage so would prefer to use OneDrive vs. Google Photos.</p>

• tobiaalberti

19 December, 2017 - 7:27 pm

<p>What kind of support (when it comes to OS feature and quality/security updates) do you think we can expect from Always Connected PCs?</p><p><br></p><p>Should we expect 2-3 years like we see on the Android phone market, 4-5 years like we see on the iPhone market, or way more than that (a treatment similar to what regular PCs currently get)?</p><p><br></p><p>Bye ⛄</p>

• rambone05

Premium Member
    19 December, 2017 - 7:53 pm

<p>Long time listener, first-time poster. First, thanks for all that you guys do. Loving the site and info/advice/perspective that you provide, it is much appreciated. 2 Questions that are in order of importance:</p><p><br></p><p>1) I love the Microsoft Launcher on Android, but quite annoyed that on my Moto G4 I can't change the lock screen image, The wallpaper is available to change, but the lock screen is the night shot of 2 lit bridges and can't find a way to change it. Any help?</p><p><br></p><p>2) This might be fruitless (which is why its #2) but in the spirit of help: Any ideas on how to fix my HTC U11? Every time I take a photo, the device switches off completely and to turn it back on, you need to plug a charger. I bought this on eBay in Australia from HK (brand new), but HTC can't identify that I am the registered owner, and the eBay seller won't provide their invoice from the authorized reseller, to show a transfer of ownership: Reseller -&gt; eBay Seller -&gt; me. Last time I buy a device on eBay but in the meantime any thoughts on what is wrong, how to fix it? HTC is pretty horrendous so far.</p><p><br></p><p> Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, and thanks in advance!</p><p><br></p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC