We help Wednesday 12/7

Nedd help with something, put it here!

Conversation 8 comments

07 December, 2016 - 10:03 am

<p>My cat keeps fighting with unseen animals outside requiring trips to the Vet.&nbsp; I was thinking that since I paid $110.00 the first visit a year ago that the price should just stay that way.&nbsp; Think I’ll let them know…. ?</p>
    <p>&nbsp;</p>

07 December, 2016 - 10:06 am

<p>Can anyone tell me if they can get the C2R Office 2016 to download updates on a metered connection? It does nothing even when I trigger it manually. It even tells me that it has detected that I’m on a metered connection and asks me if I want to download updates, but it doesn’t even after I click "Yes".</p>

07 December, 2016 - 10:27 am

<p>I have an old HP Pavilion 4530 as a test rig. I recently upgraded from the HD to an SSD.&nbsp; It can cold start in 12 seconds, resume from sleep in 7. All good. Except…after a new build on fast ring.&nbsp; Every. Single. Time. I end up taking almost two minutes to resume from sleep or from cold boot. After a while, things get back to their speedy selves. Then the cycle repeats. Any ideas?</p>

Premium Member
    07 December, 2016 - 11:22 am

<p>As Ive lived in the Microsoft world for everything.</p>
    <p>Moving to an android phone what simple advice can you give. Tips so I don’t get stressed lol</p>
    <p>I used my dads iPhone once to try and help him and hated the experience.</p>
    <p>Loving my windows phone but realising time to move on.</p>

Premium Member
    07 December, 2016 - 11:45 am

<p>Guys, Brad had something come up today, so we’re going to do two shows tomorrow, including the "We Help Wednesday" thing tomorrow morning. Sorry about that. —Paul</p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC