We help Wednesday 12/7

Nedd help with something, put it here!

Comments (8)

8 responses to “We help Wednesday 12/7”

1. Avatar

Guys, Brad had something come up today, so we're going to do two shows tomorrow, including the "We Help Wednesday" thing tomorrow morning. Sorry about that. ---Paul

2. Avatar

My cat keeps fighting with unseen animals outside requiring trips to the Vet.  I was thinking that since I paid $110.00 the first visit a year ago that the price should just stay that way.  Think I'll let them know.... ?

3. Avatar

Can anyone tell me if they can get the C2R Office 2016 to download updates on a metered connection? It does nothing even when I trigger it manually. It even tells me that it has detected that I'm on a metered connection and asks me if I want to download updates, but it doesn't even after I click "Yes".

4. Avatar

I have an old HP Pavilion 4530 as a test rig. I recently upgraded from the HD to an SSD.  It can cold start in 12 seconds, resume from sleep in 7. All good. Except...after a new build on fast ring.  Every. Single. Time. I end up taking almost two minutes to resume from sleep or from cold boot. After a while, things get back to their speedy selves. Then the cycle repeats. Any ideas?

5. Avatar

As Ive lived in the Microsoft world for everything.

Moving to an android phone what simple advice can you give. Tips so I don't get stressed lol

I used my dads iPhone once to try and help him and hated the experience.

Loving my windows phone but realising time to move on.

Leave a Reply