We Help Wednesday 4/19

Questions for the show? Drop them here.

Conversation 8 comments

• harmjr

Premium Member
    18 April, 2017 - 3:39 pm

<p>Do you know of anyway to print out a webpage from Chrome with Larger Fonts. This capability is in Edge, IE and Firefox just not in Chrome.</p>

• Peter klobčič

18 April, 2017 - 5:05 pm

<p>Why cant i find Microsoft applications, like visual studio, office, (i also think even .net framework should be in the store), and other applications in windows store?</p><p><br></p><p>how is Microsoft planning to succeed with windows cloud if they dont use the store?</p>

• hrlngrv

Premium Member
    18 April, 2017 - 7:42 pm

<p>When I go to https://www.thurrott.com/users/&lt;acctid&gt; and click the Activity tab, the most recent comment is the last one I made using your old comment system. Are there any plans to use that tab to show comments created using this site's new comment system?</p>

• Polycrastinator

19 April, 2017 - 8:16 am

<p>Is it still possible to install Windows 10 with an 8 or 7 key and have it activate after the Creator's Update has released? Do you need to use the Anniversary Update ISO, or can you use the newer ISO for your install?</p>

• Sprtfan

19 April, 2017 - 9:35 am

<blockquote><em><a href="#98822">In reply to Polycrastinator:</a></em></blockquote><p>I believe that Paul tweeted shortly after the Creator's Update was released that it was still possible to activate using a Windows 8 or 7 key. </p>

• Simard57

19 April, 2017 - 8:57 am

<p>Can reading mode in Edge be configured to scroll vertically instead of horizontally?</p><p> </p>

• Simard57

19 April, 2017 - 2:32 pm

<blockquote><em><a href="#98823">In reply to Simard57:</a></em></blockquote><p>thanks for the answer – I will stop looking for the setting.</p><p>Edge supports left and right gestures when navigating sites (previous – next). which do NOT work when in Book mode. Being inconsistent seems bad. to exit Reading mode, I cannot swipe back to the page – have to use the back icon which is off screen unless swiping down… Muscle memory is hard to overcome without focusing on the action which is conditioned in.</p><p><br></p><p>oh well – </p>

• Simard57

19 April, 2017 - 8:59 am

<p>Will Windows Cloud support Steam games or is being tied to the Windows Store prohibit it?</p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC