We Help Wednesday 6/28

Questions for the show tomorrow? Drop them here.

Conversation 7 comments

• harmjr

Premium Member
    27 June, 2017 - 1:53 pm

<p>Is there a way to get a Brad link on Thurrott that will link us to show his Petri articles or his recent 10 articles for that site? Or can the articles be dual posted on Turrott,com as well. Yes, call me lazy or forgetful either name and I will answer ;)</p><p>-Brian</p>

• Sprtfan

27 June, 2017 - 3:45 pm

<p>If I purchase a Surface laptop, use the free upgrade to Windows 10 Pro, then switch back to Window 10 S will I still be able to change back to Windows 10 Pro after the free upgrade time has ended or will I need to pay the $50?</p>

• Peter klobčič

28 June, 2017 - 7:09 am

<p>will skype lite continue to work after july 1st?</p>

• LongTimeCaller

28 June, 2017 - 9:51 am

<p>When do you think we will see Windows 10 S on more machines besides the Surface Laptop</p><p><br></p><p>and</p><p><br></p><p>Looking for a new smartphone since Windows Phone has no future…should I get an iPhone 7 now or wait?</p>

• Chris Blair

28 June, 2017 - 10:19 am

<p>What form factor advantage(s) does a traditional laptop have over a well-designed, 360-degree hinge, 2-in-1 laptop, such as the HP Spectre x360? Which is my way of asking, why did Microsoft not use a 360-hinge in the Surface laptop? </p><p><br></p>

• Chris Blair

28 June, 2017 - 11:06 am

<p>Would it make sense for Microsoft to make Windows S a Windows User Account type, like Administrator and Standard User are today? </p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC