We Help Wednesday 8/9 with Rafael

Questions for the show tomorrow? Ask away and we will try to answer them.

Conversation 3 comments

• ChristopherCollins

Premium Member
    10 August, 2017 - 12:00 am

<blockquote><a href="#165584"><em>In reply to WithinRafael:</em></a></blockquote><p><br></p><p><br></p><p><em><span class="ql-cursor"></span>Sorry for the out of place question… Seemed an easy place to ask my question.</em></p><p><br></p><p>Raphael, I have a question. You mentioned MS being ahead in scaling. Until recently, UVNC &amp; RDP worked terribly when using HiDPI to a LoDPI machine. Forever in RDP, I had to use that old school RDP manager. For Apple to be 'behind', everything I have used and all remote apps scale perfectly in OS X.</p><p>Can you elaborate on what they are ahead in and maybe explain why it took so long for VNC &amp; RDP sessions to work properly from say Surface Book to a 1080P desktop?</p>

• TheJoeFin

Premium Member
    10 August, 2017 - 9:48 am

<blockquote><a href="#165476"><em>In reply to Rick:</em></a></blockquote><p>Check your resource monitor after applying a cumulative update. Is any component being maxed out, HD, CPU, RAM, Networking? </p>

• TheJoeFin

Premium Member
    10 August, 2017 - 9:48 am

<blockquote><a href="#165372"><em>In reply to harmjr:</em></a></blockquote><p>It has been in the insider builds</p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC