30 days of PWA

Microsoft recently hosted a 30-day blog post series called 30 Days of PWA. And this post offers a nice overview so you can follow along after the fact.

If you recently started your journey learning web development and if you are interested in building apps without having to also learn about iOS, Android, or desktop app development, then you’re about to fall in love with Progressive Web Apps. 

Starting on February 14th 2022, we ran a series of blog posts which lasted for 30 days, and covered all aspects of Progressive Web Apps development: what they are, how they’re built, what special powers they have, how to create, debug, test and optimize them, and how to publish them to app stores! 

Whether you just started with web development or have experience already, there should be a little bit for everyone in this blog series. 

Learn more about the series or jump right in and start learning.

Conversation 2 comments

• erichk

Premium Member
    16 April, 2022 - 12:56 pm

<p>Dang, I thought this was going to be an experiment you did Paul where you used nothing but PWAs for 30 days! Actually, do you think it’s possible?</p>

• phil_adcock

17 April, 2022 - 9:34 am

<p>I was actually hoping it was the same thing, Paul announcing and telling the do’s and don’ts of PWA. Honestly if he did this and made it only a premium section it would probably actually get me to sub again. I want to believe in PWA’s I just don’t ever seem to find them working very well for me.</p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC