Pixel 3 and 3 XL reportedly $600 & $700 on Black Friday.

I was wondering if I should get it. Any honest opinions? I have the first Pixel and am happy with it. I know several people who have the Pixel 2 XL and rave about their phones. I know there are some problems with the phone right now, but every phone released has problems including the iPhone. I have used the iPhone for years before I purchased my Pixel 2 years ago which has been great for me. I am sure all the problems will be fixed and the Pixel 3 XL will be the best smartphone in the market as was the Pixel 2 XL for the majority of the year. I almost bought the Pixel 2 XL because of all the great reviews it received in addition to the fact that it was on sale for $500 (this past July) from some store I saw at Techbargains.com.

I guess my real question is, with Google’s continued release of great products and services, will the Pixel 3 XL really be a game changer for me? Right now I am running Pie on my Pixel XL and since software is everything, do I really need a Pixel 3 XL? $700 for a Pixel 3 XL , as reported by Cnet, is a great deal isn’t it?

Thanks.