32" Curved Monitor

Looking for a 32″ Curved Monitor, seen them at Bestbuy and really liked them but are they any good for daily use or just a novelty ? Also looking for a 55″ 4K UHD TV under $700 don’t care about brand name any suggestions.

Thanks

Comments (5)

5 responses to “32" Curved Monitor”

1. aelaan

Take a look at the YouTubes of Hardware Canucks or PCPer for what types of monitors to look for. Your TV might be a Vizio or an earlier model LG (lots of models for sale) - look at stores that sell previous models with full warranty. Robert Heron's site (http://www.heronfidelity.com/) has tons of information for you to peruse.

• rortech

Thanks for the reply but that landed me at pages full of all kinds of tech and the cheapest 55″ 4K UHD TV under $700 was $900 US or $1200 Can

2. wright_is

I have a 3 monitor setup at work, 2 x 24" + 17" notebook, all FullHD displays. At home I have the Dell 34" curved display on my Spectre x360. It makes a big difference. The lack of black bars between screens is nice and you don't have to move your head as much or refocus as much as with discrete display.

Also, if you do need full screen for a large worksheet, for example, it automatically takes up the whole display, with multiple monitors, you have to manually stretch it across multiple displays to get the same effect.

I can't get the boss to justify a single 32"/34" display at work (it still costs as much as 2.5 - 3 normal 24" displays), otherwise I would swap at work as well.

3. AshlyThompson

Maybe this one www.amazon.com/TCL-55S405-55-Inch-Ultra-Smart/dp/B01MTGM5I9/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1511263571&sr=8-3&keywords=55+uhd+4k+tv&dpID=51fnuB5fexL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

Good price and good reviews

Sorry can't publish link, add https://

4. SteveM

I've got a Philips 43" 4K Monitor and it's awesome. 4 HD screens in one. It's the BDM4350 if you want to check it out. I've not felt that it needs to be curved at all.

Leave a Reply