Which one is your best choice for 2017 christmas gift?

1. Christmas Tree Light

2. Wireless Bluetooth Speaker

3. Wireless Earbuds

4. Smart 4K Sport Camera

5. Fitness Tracker HR

6. Multi-Color Disco Ball Light

Conversation 9 comments

• offTheRecord

19 December, 2017 - 6:00 am

<p>Tough to answer. Do you mean "best choice" in a generic way, or is there some context you can give (man/woman/child, family/friend/co-worker, etc.) to help decide given the context? </p><p><br></p><p>Also, the implicit assumption is that any of these would be appropriate for the "giftee" (i.e., they do not already have any of these items). Some of these are items a person could probably use more than one of (e.g., Bluetooth speaker, sport camera, lights), and others aren't (fitness tracker, earbuds). </p>

• Jules Wombat

19 December, 2017 - 7:30 am

<p>None of the above. </p><p>Seriously, it time to dump on all this gadgetry fetish and focus more on persistant value items and experiences. </p>

• PincasX

19 December, 2017 - 5:47 pm

<blockquote><a href="#228975"><em>In reply to Jules_Wombat:</em></a></blockquote><p>I don't know, I think disco ball would be pretty sweet. </p>

• Bob Shutts

19 December, 2017 - 10:09 am

<p>Wireless earbuds for anybody who works out. Plus, they are platform neutral.</p>

• Paul Thurrott

Premium Member
    19 December, 2017 - 10:28 am

<p>Suspicious.</p>

• Nic

Premium Member
    19 December, 2017 - 2:04 pm

<p>Depends, is it something I am buying for someone, or is OP gifting it to me?</p>

• rr60

Premium Member
    19 December, 2017 - 3:35 pm

<p>3</p>

• Patrick3D

19 December, 2017 - 4:18 pm

<p>Giving Christmas decorations as a Christmas gift is tacky. A present that's only useful a few days a year? Coal for you.</p>

• Tiny

Premium Member
    19 December, 2017 - 8:49 pm

<p>None of the above. I will admit I'm curious why you would post this question.</p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC