2 Stadio Ooops moments

1. You can’t use Stadia with a G Suite account
  2. On a Mac with a touch bar, you can’t exit stadia as you need to use the physical escape key and since the escape key has been moved to the touchbar, you are out of luck

Conversation 6 comments

• Vladimir Carli

Premium Member
    20 November, 2019 - 3:57 am

<p>I got the codes yesterday evening. It's little more than a prototype but the potential is huge. It's like a glimpse at the future. Sorry Microsoft, but the fact that google released sooner counts for something. The future of gaming looks very very interesting.</p>

• Daekar

21 November, 2019 - 11:30 am

<blockquote><em><a href="#490456">In reply to Vladimir:</a></em></blockquote><p>It sounds like xCloud is a bit more than a prototype… maybe Google is just releasing before they're ready.</p>

• wright_is

Premium Member
    20 November, 2019 - 4:13 am

<p>1 isn't surprising, G Suite is for businesses, gaming is generally not allowed at work…</p>

• Bats

20 November, 2019 - 10:30 am

<p>Stadia for business? ?…. That's interesting. </p><p><br></p><p>As for the Mac,….lol….. That's there fault for trying to be weird. Get a real computer,….. a PC.</p>

• simont

Premium Member
      20 November, 2019 - 11:13 am

<blockquote><em><a href="#490542">In reply to Bats:</a></em></blockquote><p>Lots of people (including me and Paul) use a custom domain, which is G Suite which means we can't use Stadia </p>

• skolvikings

20 November, 2019 - 12:26 pm

<blockquote><em><a href="#490560">In reply to simont:</a></em></blockquote><p>I also have a custom domain with G Suite. You and I both know there are several Google services that don't work with G Suite accounts. I use my Gmail account for those things. It's not a big deal.</p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC