Dissapointed in Pixel 4

I was so disappointed in the reviews of the battery in the Pixel 4 and the trade in value of the Pixel 3 I vented on Google Fi support.

Hi Eric,

Thanks for contacting Google Fi support.

I understand that you’re referring to the battery issues with your Pixel 3 device and the trade-in value of it. I’ll help you with this.

Firstly, let me keep you informed that the trade-in being used one’s, the value depends on the condition of the device that you report. Also, the trade-in process is the same for all our customers and the value may differ from time to time and device to device. Go to g.co/fi/tradein to see the devices available for trade-in, as well as current trade-in estimated values that are updated on a frequent basis.

In regards to your query about the battery size of the Pixel 4, we know how important battery life is. We work hard to balance battery and phone size with new, helpful experiences. Pixel 4 is our most ambitious design yet. To keep a great fit-in-hand, we shrunk the battery slightly. We then leaned more heavily on enhanced software to deliver all-day battery.

Hope this information helps.

Conversation

There are no conversations

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC