XBox Game Pass Ultimate 56% off @ Amazon

Amazon Germany is offering the XBox Games Pass Ultimate at 16.99€ for 3 months, instead of 38.99€ as an introductory offer today.

I don’t know if Amazon in other countries is also offering it. Now, if only I played games…

Conversation 4 comments

• wright_is

Premium Member
    13 June, 2019 - 7:34 am

<p>Just seen it is only for people new to Game Pass Ultimate – so if you have already signed up you can't use it and you can't buy multiple passes.</p><p>The offer runs until the end of June, in Germany.</p>

• Patrick3D

13 June, 2019 - 3:27 pm

<blockquote><em><a href="#435057">In reply to wright_is:</a></em></blockquote><p>With previous promotions the recurring subscription option needed to be canceled in order to see the promotion again, did you test that?</p>

• wright_is

Premium Member
        14 June, 2019 - 12:33 am

<blockquote><em><a href="#435190">In reply to Patrick3D:</a></em></blockquote><p>I don't own an XBox and I don't game on my PC (I don't have any console). I mainly play board and card games with real people, so it wasn't of interest to me, but I thought it might be useful to other visitors to Thurrott who do use XBox.</p>

• ErichK

Premium Member
    13 June, 2019 - 12:45 pm

<p>I actually signed up last night. Could hardly believe it … maybe a week or two ago I was thinking, "Well, I subscribe to Spotify, I subscribe to Hulu, what's next? Games?" But when I saw everything that comes with Ultimate, at the price they were asking, I decided it was a good deal. And since I just bought an Xbox One X, I used the two codes it came with two get two months for free … so my first month was a dollar something, and I won't get charged the $14.99 until October. Woot.</p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC