XBOX GamePass Version of Fallout 76 on PC Issues

I downloaded and installed the XBOX GamePass version of Fallout 76 on my Surface Book 3. Got a few issues:

• Game refuses to go full screen. Only docked at top left 1/4 of screen. Any suggestions?
  • Character didn’t sync between XBOX to PC. I knew this would be an issue with a PC version versus XBOX but really was hoping this wouldn’t be the case with XBOX GamePass.
  • Do XBOX Gamepass games usually sync progress between PC and XBOX? I have the game Blair Witch and I know for a fact it has.

Conversation 2 comments

• martinusv2

Premium Member
    10 July, 2020 - 12:07 pm

<p>Fallout 76 has a lot of issues already. I think you should contact Bethesda Tech support. </p>

• wolters

Premium Member
      10 July, 2020 - 2:14 pm

<blockquote><em><a href="#553268">In reply to MartinusV2:</a></em></blockquote><p>Agreed…I am a day one Fallout 76 player and suffered the early bugs. It has gotten so much better. I worked myself up to Level 100 and was really hoping since this was a GamePass game that my game/character would sync over. Heck, the Atomic Store is not even an option. </p><p><br></p><p>I do have a workaround for the resolution and got that fixed but really can't play it now until my character comes over. </p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC