Windows phone 10 keeps refreshing

Comments (3)

3 responses to “Windows phone 10 keeps refreshing”

1. Brad Sams

Any other details?

2. skane2600

Not sure exactly what you are talking about by my WP10 has started to flash some videos all the way through like: video - black-video-black... It didn't used to happen so I assume it has something to do with a software update.

3. lordbaal1

what the hell?

Somehow your site erased everything.

Im one the creators update.

Full screen videos blinks when I put them in full screen in landscape. I had to turn it to portrait then back to landscape to get it to stop blinking. That was only one one site. But YouTube doesn't do that.

But the main problem is Edge. If I go and press open in a new tab. After like 4 or 5 new tab, the original one reloads the page when I try to scroll up or down.

When I press the tab button to close some tabs. Nothing happens. some tabs will say blank, like i just opened a blank page.

They don't close. I then press the home button, which take like 5 seconds to get home, then open Edge again, it's on the page that I was last on, but it's blank and will not reload.

Again I go and try to close tabs, they still won't close. I have to hold the back button to close the app. The I can launch Edge again. And quickly close tabs so nothing will refresh.

This time that works.

it seems like a memory issues. I expected this update to make it faster.

What happened to the insiders? This is not supposed to happen. You can't tell me that no insiders ever had the same problem.

But nothing is faster. Only the music app seems to start playing music faster.