Windows phone 10 keeps refreshing

Conversation 3 comments

• Brad Sams

Premium Member
    21 May, 2017 - 12:21 pm

<p>Any other details?</p>

• skane2600

21 May, 2017 - 2:50 pm

<p>Not sure exactly what you are talking about by my WP10 has started to flash some videos all the way through like: video – black-video-black… It didn't used to happen so I assume it has something to do with a software update.</p>

• lordbaal1

21 May, 2017 - 9:02 pm

<p>what the hell?</p><p>Somehow your site erased everything. </p><p><br></p><p>Im one the creators update.</p><p><br></p><p>Full screen videos blinks when I put them in full screen in landscape. I had to turn it to portrait then back to landscape to get it to stop blinking. That was only one one site. But YouTube doesn't do that.</p><p><br></p><p>But the main problem is Edge. If I go and press open in a new tab. After like 4 or 5 new tab, the original one reloads the page when I try to scroll up or down.</p><p>When I press the tab button to close some tabs. Nothing happens. some tabs will say blank, like i just opened a blank page.</p><p>They don't close. I then press the home button, which take like 5 seconds to get home, then open Edge again, it's on the page that I was last on, but it's blank and will not reload.</p><p>Again I go and try to close tabs, they still won't close. I have to hold the back button to close the app. The I can launch Edge again. And quickly close tabs so nothing will refresh. </p><p>This time that works.</p><p><br></p><p>it seems like a memory issues. I expected this update to make it faster. </p><p><br></p><p>What happened to the insiders? This is not supposed to happen. You can't tell me that no insiders ever had the same problem. </p><p><br></p><p>But nothing is faster. Only the music app seems to start playing music faster.</p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC