Signed up For Samsung Access Office 365

So I signed up for Samsung Access with office 365 I also got a pair of surface buds and new Surface Laptop 3 coming. First time I am every going all in with Android and Microsoft Surface any thoughts ideas, suggestions?

I have been an iPhone user for years and I still use a mac on and off from time for work.

Looking forward to jumping in with both feet.

Samsung Subscription Service Ties Galaxy S20 to Microsoft 365 Personal

Conversation 5 comments

• arnstarr

14 October, 2020 - 4:26 am

<p>Use the Your Phone app on the laptop to connect the PC to the Samsung. </p><p>Install Onedrive app on the phone and configure it to backup photos to Onedrive cloud. </p><p>On the PC enable the Onedrive backup feature. save your documents to Desktop or Documents folders. Then those files will be automatically uploaded to to cloud, and accessible on your phone too.</p><p><br></p><p><br></p>

• helix2301

Premium Member
      14 October, 2020 - 7:47 am

<blockquote><em><a href="#586269">In reply to arnstarr:</a></em></blockquote><blockquote><br></blockquote><blockquote><em>I am really hoping I can customize it with all the microsoft apps like laucher skype and make it more of a microsoft phone like I want</em></blockquote><p><br></p>

• arnstarr

15 October, 2020 - 9:45 pm

<blockquote><em><a href="#586297">In reply to helix2301:</a></em></blockquote><p>I’ve done something similar with my Note 10; MS Launcher, Office app, OneDrive, Teams, OneNote, To Do, MS Authenticator for 2FA, Edge, Outlook, etc. Bing is pretty bad in Cambodia so I’m stuck with Google Search and Google Maps. </p>

• anoldamigauser

Premium Member
          16 October, 2020 - 10:17 am

<blockquote><em><a href="#586706">In reply to arnstarr:</a></em></blockquote><p>You might want to install Here Maps, as well. When we were in Cambodia, the ability to download the full map was useful since access to signal was not always great. Now that Google Maps lets you save maps locally, this may not be as necessary, but it never hurts to have a plan B.</p>

• arnstarr

16 October, 2020 - 7:46 pm

<blockquote><em><a href="#586780">In reply to AnOldAmigaUser:</a></em></blockquote><p>I have OsmAnd for alternative maps. </p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC