Best Windows Weekly scenes of the 2010s

Everyone’s been doing this whole 2010 vs. 2019 thing on the intertubes, and it got me thinking about the end of year recaps that Windows Weekly (and many other podcasts) does – specifically about the best segments of the decade.

My all-time absolute favorite segment was Paul convulsing with laughter in the MacGyver-Matlock section of Windows Weekly 303. It begins almost exactly at the 1:37 mark of the show. What makes it so absolutely hysterical is no only is Paul rendered almost speechless, but Mary Jo’s bewilderment at what’s going on – but her attempt to push through it.

I watch this segment every couple of years or so, and it brings me to tears every time.

Conversation 4 comments

• vernonlvincent

Premium Member
    17 December, 2019 - 9:32 am
  • Paul Thurrott

Premium Member
    17 December, 2019 - 9:44 am

<p>LOL. I do remember this one. :)</p>

• bbold

17 December, 2019 - 12:29 pm

<p>Ah, that's a great one haha.. My favorite scenes consist of Mary-Jo bringing out her "gong" to gong Paul or Leo, and when her cat jumps across the table at times (I think this has happened with Paul before, too, once or twice.) As the owner of a squirrely cat, I've been there a half dozen times myself (in the past week.) WW is my favorite show, and my kitty Coop and I look forward to it each week… You all bring us such great joy.</p><p><br></p><p>Happy Holidays to Paul, Mary-Jo &amp; Leo! May you and your families have a lovely holiday break.</p><p><br></p><p>BB</p>

• Paul Thurrott

Premium Member
      17 December, 2019 - 2:00 pm

🙂 Nice thanks.

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC