How do you manage PC Settings Sync data for Windows 10?

I know back in Win 8 there was a hidden page in onedrive where you could see/manage the data that was being synced. I have tried deleting all my pc’s from one drive, made sure there are no device back ups in the one drive web app settings. 

Conversation 3 comments

• Paul Thurrott

Premium Member
    10 March, 2017 - 6:51 pm

<blockquote><em><a href="#89730">In reply to arunphilip:</a></em></blockquote><p>Which means you can't really manage it. What's really needed is a cloud interface to all the settings, not just which PCs are on the list.</p>

• lordbaal1

10 March, 2017 - 6:57 pm

<blockquote><em><a href="#89788">In reply to Paul Thurrott:</a></em></blockquote><p>And all the PC's are just a bunch of gibberish. Unless you rename you pc, which most people don't.</p>

• lordbaal1

10 March, 2017 - 6:55 pm

<p>The settings is the only way to sync you settings.</p><p>Now I just wish in onedrive it will show me when my pc was last backed.</p><p>I think it even show my pc after I reinstall or reset my pc.</p><p>Onedrive will just tell yo what device was backed up. And then they have that in 2 different views. Go to onedrive, click on PC's, it shows pc's and phone.</p><p>If I click on the gear, then options, then device backups. It only shows my phone.</p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC