Update KB4541335

Forbes article reporting an issue with this update here: https://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2020/04/12/microsoft-windows-10-warning-crashes-boot-internet-connection-slowdown-problems-upgrade-windows-10-free/#1eb218ba3d69

Anybody experiencing any issues with this update?

Thx.

Conversation 7 comments

• madthinus

Premium Member
    14 April, 2020 - 7:21 am

<p>It is written by Gordon Kelly. Don't read Gordon Kelly. Read Ask Woody, or Mary-Jo Foley or Anyone on Petri.com. Then at least you get good information. This is an optional update. </p>

• wright_is

Premium Member
      15 April, 2020 - 4:58 am

<blockquote><em><a href="#538254">In reply to madthinus:</a></em></blockquote><p>There are some very good writers on Forbes, like the multi-award-winning Davey Winder, but there is also a lot of dross on there.</p>

• driftsk

14 April, 2020 - 9:15 am

<p>Do yourself a favour and just don't read Forbes technology pages, period. Grab a feed of their headlines and then check how many of them look like clickbait and/or make use of hyperbole to attract the reader. Forbes is the bottom of the barrel and in my opinion should be ignored. </p>

• beckoningeagle

Premium Member
      14 April, 2020 - 4:41 pm

<blockquote><em><a href="#538283">In reply to DriftSK:</a></em></blockquote><p>I completely agree. Every week I get an article in my newsfeed from Forbes stating how the latest Windows 10 updates breaks all kinds of stuff. The thing is, Microsoft doesn't update Windows every single week.</p>

• wright_is

Premium Member
      15 April, 2020 - 5:00 am

<blockquote><em><a href="#538283">In reply to DriftSK:</a></em></blockquote><p>There are a couple of very good writers on there, but in general, yes. Pick out the good writers and ignore the rest. Knowing who is good, is of course the biggest problem,</p>

• epguy40

14 April, 2020 - 4:30 pm

<p>that forbes article from Gordon is pure BS!</p><p><br></p><p>read this blog from patch Lady Susan:</p><p><br></p><p>Patch Lady – seriously Gordon, Windows 10’s aren’t dropping like flies</p><p>www.askwoody.com/2020/patch-lady-seriously-gordon-windows-10s-arent-dropping-like-flies</p>

• doon

Premium Member
    14 April, 2020 - 10:49 pm

<p>Right. Thanks.</p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC