Microsoft is announcing some new updates to its Xbox Game Pass subscription this month. As usual, the company is adding new titles to the Xbox Game Pass catalog. At the same time, it’s taking away some of the older titles.
But more importantly, Xbox Game Pass is now coming to more countries. Microsoft announced on Tuesday it’s bringing Xbox Game Pass to Korea and Japan on April 13. The launch will bring Xbox Game Pass to two very large Asian markets, adding to its existing list of supported regions.
Xbox Game Pass is also getting new titles — both for PCs and consoles. Xbox Game Pass for PC is getting four new titles this month, while console players are only getting two new games:
- Alvastia Chronicles – coming to console on April 9, “soon” on PCs
- Journey to the Savage Planet – coming to console on April 9
- Overcooked! 2 – coming soon on PCs
- Football Manager 2020 – coming soon on PCs
- Mistover – coming soon on PCs
- Stranger Things 3: The Game – coming soon on PCs
Microsoft is also taking away a number of games on April 15:
- The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 (Console
- Fez (PC)
- Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition (Console)
- Into the Breach (PC)
- MX vs ATV Reflex (Console)
- Prey (Console & PC)
- Samurai Showdown II (Console)
- Valkyria Chronicles (PC)
The new games will be 20% off for purchase to Xbox Game Pass subscribers if they want to keep playing after they leave the catalog.