Microsoft has just revealed the first new games coming to Xbox Game Pass in March. Every month, we’re seeing new titles come to Xbox Game Pass on their launch day, and that continues today with the exploration adventure game FAR: Changing Tides.
Microsoft Flight Simulator is also available on Xbox Cloud Gaming starting today. This means that the Xbox Series X|S game can now be played on Xbox One consoles, in addition to phones, tablets, and PCs.
Other notable Xbox Game Pass additions this month include two new Square Enix games. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII is joining Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy XIII-2 on the catalog, while Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy will also be joining Marvel’s Avengers very soon.
You can find the full list of upcoming Xbox Game Pass games with platform availability details below:
- FAR: Changing Tides (Cloud, Console, PC, ) – March 1, available day one with Game Pass
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Cloud) – Available today
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (Console and PC) – March 3
- Kentucky Route Zero (Cloud, Console, and PC) – March 10
- Lawn Mowing Simulator (Xbox One) – March 10
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy (Cloud, Console, and PC) – March 10
- Young Souls (Cloud, Console, and PC) – March 10, available day one on Game Pass
Microsoft also announced that Nier: Automata, Phogs!, Torchlight III, and The Surge 2 will be leaving Xbox Game Pass on March 15. As usual, subscribers can take advantage of 20% discounts on these four games before they leave the catalog later this month.
There’s one last important update regarding PC Game Pass this month: The new Game Management features are now out of preview on Xbox app on PC, which means that users can now choose where to install games, access game files, and enjoy better mod support. This is an important step towards making the Xbox app a more competent game launcher on Windows, though there’s probably still a long way before this app becomes something PC gamers really love.