Microsoft today said that it will time “the biggest Xbox sale of the year” to this week’s E3 conference, giving customers savings on hardware, software, and services.
“As if this week couldn’t get any more exciting with the anticipation of Xbox E3 announcements and news, it also marks the beginning of our Biggest Xbox Sale of the Year,” Microsoft’s Will Tuttle announced. “If you’ve been waiting for the right moment to buy an Xbox – that moment is now.”
The sale starts on Thursday, June 7 and sale prices will be valid on Xbox.com, Microsoft Store and at participating retailers nationwide. Highlights include:
- Xbox One S console (500 GB) for $199 ($50 off)
- Xbox One S bundles (1 TB) or $249 ($50 off)
- Xbox One X console for $449 ($50 off). Microsoft says that the first time the X has ever been discounted, though of course there have been other sales/deals.
- Games are up to 75 percent off. This will include some games, like Monster Hunter: World, Sea of Thieves, and PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds which have never been on sale before. Full games will start as low as $19.99.
- Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass for one-month for $1
- Controllers are $10 off