Looking to get a great deal on a Google Pixel 3 or Pixel 3 XL? Well, today’s the day, but there are some important caveats.
“Today only!” the Google Fi website notes. “Get 50 percent off the Pixel 3 and 3 XL when you buy and activate on Google Fi.”
So there’s your first caveat: You have to be a Google Fi customer.
The promotion terms page for the limited-time sale, which is today-only and runs until midnight PT also include the following limitations.
- It’s for individuals only, and you can only buy a single phone.
- It’s for U.S. citizens only
All good? Check out the one-day prices:
- Pixel 3 64 GB is discounted from $799 to $399.
- Pixel 3 128 GB is discounted from $899 to $449.
- Pixel 3 XL 64 GB is discounted from $899 to $449.
- Pixel 3 XL 128 GB is discounted from $999 to $499.
Those prices almost make me want to take another chance on a Google Pixel 3 XL, and I believe these are the prices that Google should always sell its handsets at. But thanks to Huawei, I no longer need to deal with Google’s unreliable hardware, and the Mate 20 Pro and P30 Pro cameras are better than what these latest Pixels offer.
Still. A great sale.