Thanks to a new promotion that is tied to the Labor Day holiday here in the United States, you can get 6 months of free access to Groove Music Pass if you pay for just one month.
As you might expect of such an offer, there are all kinds of caveats. These include:
- You must buy one month of Groove Music Pass, at about $10, to get started.
- You must be a new subscriber. This offer is not available to anyone who is currently, or ever was in the past, a subscriber.
- You must live in certain countries. But it’s not U.S.-only, which is a nice change. This offer is valid in the U.S., Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, and Mexico.
- You must act quickly. This offer is valid until 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time (PT) September 5, 2017 (through next Monday).
- The 6 months of free access comes in the forms of two tokens, each good for three months of Groove Music Pass access, which will arrive within 30 days of purchase and must be redeemed by October 31, 2017.
But there is some good news, too: Those tokens are transferable. So you could take both for yourself, take one and give the other to someone else, or give them both away.
Should you do it?
I don’t feel that Groove Music Pass is as good as any of the top music subscription services—Spotify, Apple Music, and so on—but you can’t beat the price: $10 for 7 months of unlimited music across devices is pretty hard to argue with.
Tagged with Groove Music Pass