It’s almost time for Black Friday, and Microsoft has revealed the deals the company will be offering this year for the Xbox One.
First up, if you are looking to get an Xbox One X, this will be a perfect time — Microsoft’s flagship gaming console is going to be available at its lowest price ever, coming in at only $399.99. Microsoft is also cutting the price down of the Xbox One S for Black Friday, with the Xbox One S Minecraft Creators Bundle getting discounted by $100 and the Forza Horizon 4 bundle going down by $70. With every new Xbox One X, Xbox One S, or Xbox Wireless Controller purchase, you will also get Gears of War 4 for free.
The deal starts from the 18th of November and ends on the 26th of November.
Microsoft will also be offering discounts on its biggest titles this Black Friday:
- Forza Horizon 4 for up to 35% off
- Forza Motorsport 7 for up to 50% off
- State of Decay 2 for 35% off
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds for 35% off
- Sea of Thieves for 50% off
- Super Lucky’s Tale for 35% off
- Disneyland Adventures for 35% off
- Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure for 35% off
- Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection for 35% off
Most of the above titles are available on Microsoft’s Xbox Game Pass service, and that’s where things get a little interesting. Microsoft is going to offer Xbox Game Pass for just $1 for the first month till January 3, and even though that’s not a huge discount, it’s still quite a good deal. Especially when you consider the fact that games like PUBG, Ori and the Blind Forest are joining the service, getting a subscription seems like a no-brainer.