We Help Wednesday 1/25

Is there any simple way to delete all of the photos associated with a Google Photos Account? I don’t want to delete my Google Account, and I don’t want to go through and click each one individually and delete it either.

I just want to scorch the earth so I can start the process over again. I started using it when it first launched and it became kind of a mess. Looking into making it my photo management solution, but I want a clean slate to work with.

Some people have said that you can use shift to select multiple photos, but I haven’t found a way to actually make it so I can click the first photo, hold shift, and click the last photo and have it select them all.

Kind of makes me miss the manual days of local photo management. If they were files on my PC I’d just hit CTRL A and the Del key and be done in three seconds.

Thanks for all you do guys! Keep up the good work.

Register for this Webinar

How Replication Supports Your Company’s RTOs & RPOs
Join us for this free webinar

Can you have your workloads running within the agreed RTOs? Join this webinar with expert speakers from Veeam to exceed business objectives with an RPTO<15 min for ALL of your application and data.

Thursday, December 14, 2017 at 11 a.m EST