The TWiT Alaska cruise is coming up and it’s going to disrupt my normal work schedule, sorry. Here’s what I expect:
- My wife and I are flying to Seattle tomorrow (Thursday), so I’ll be out of the loop for much of the day.
- We’re going to see Seattle with Leo Laporte and his wife on Friday, so I’ll likely be out of the loop for much of that day too. I won’t have time for Ask Paul this week, sorry.
- The cruise leaves Saturday. Sunday is an “at sea” day with no connectivity, so that will be interesting.
- I’ll be working as possible throughout the next week, but connectivity will be limited. Brad and I are going to try to do First Ring Daily 1-2 times if possible. And I’ll be working on the Windows 11 Field Guide, and hope/expect to publish the first public version during the trip. If not, right after.
- We arrive back in Seattle the following Saturday, July 23. And then my wife and I fly home the next day, on Sunday.