Costco Members-only 4 gb RAM / 128 GB SSD Surface Go Bundle for $549

I mentioned this in a comment to another forum post, but according to Neowin and The Verge, Costco is offering a Members-only version of the Surface Go in a bundle that includes a Surface Go with 4 GB of RAM and a 128 GB SSD (rather than 4 GB RAM / 64 GB eMMC or 8 GB RAM / 128 GB SSD). The bundle includes a Surface Type Cover and costs $549 (according to Neowin, which is $100 less than a comparable 8 GB RAM / 128 GB SSD version with Type Cover).

You do, of course, have to be a Costco member to pre-order it (for an Aug. 2 ship date). I have seen the Costco product page and folks are claiming that Microsoft has confirmed that this is a Costco-only version (and not a mis-print). Unfortunately, the comment system here won’t let me paste web links, so just Google it.

Comments (5)

5 responses to “Costco Members-only 4 gb RAM / 128 GB SSD Surface Go Bundle for $549”

1. offTheRecord

Google this and it'll take you to the Costco product page:

"Microsoft Surface Go Bundle - Intel Pentium - 1800 x 1200 Display - Windows 10 in S Mode - Surface Type Cover"

2. offTheRecord

In reply to jimchamplin:

Thanks. I don't know why I can't post links. Whenever I try to put a link in a comment, it errors out and says there was a problem.

3. Simard57

that is a tempting offer. trading 4 GB for a type cover!

for casual use 4 GB is probably enough and having the keyboard and faster/larger SSD would not cripple performance for light work!

4. ommoran

Available in Canada as well.

5. illuminated

Phones have 4GB or more RAM. What is wrong with PC OEMs that they still think that it is fine to produce PCs and tablets with 4GB of RAM?

Leave a Reply