MS #2 most loved brand

Interesting. You would think with Paul’s trashing of everything Microsoft does they would be WAY down the list. But the average person is not as super-critical as Paul.

Conversation 8 comments

Premium Member
    22 November, 2016 - 12:25 pm

<p>I find it amazing that Microsoft can excel on opposite ends of such a wide spectrum, like Azure (enterprise) and Xbox (consumer gaming). &nbsp;They are an enigma. &nbsp;:-)</p>

Premium Member
    04 December, 2016 - 6:57 pm

<p>Give me Windows or give me death!</p>
    <p>&nbsp;</p>

Premium Member
    04 December, 2016 - 6:57 pm

<p>I have but one life to give for my Lumia 830!</p>
    <p>&nbsp;</p>

Premium Member
    04 December, 2016 - 6:58 pm

<p>God Bless Windows 10 and Windows phones!</p>
    <p>&nbsp;</p>

04 December, 2016 - 8:48 pm

<blockquote><em><a href="#28521">In reply to </a><a href="../../../../users/lwetzel">lwetzel</a><a href="#28521">:</a></em></blockquote>
      <p>You should do stand up :)</p>

Premium Member
    04 December, 2016 - 7:00 pm

<p>"Apple makes all the devices we love so much" ?????&nbsp; REALLY?&nbsp;</p>

04 December, 2016 - 11:21 pm

<p>Still a lot of anti-MSFT bias in the developer community (see it first hand at my own company and at clients).&nbsp; They do seem to be on the right track with how open they’ve become in in their cloud offerings, hopefully that continues to wear down those old feelings of "big bad MSFT"</p>

Premium Member
    05 December, 2016 - 7:13 am

<p>I’m going to ban you from the site if you keep up with this bullshit. I don’t bash Microsoft, and this forum isn’t here for personal attacks.&nbsp;</p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC