640 update

Did anyone get it?

When is it coming out?

Conversation 6 comments

• Jules Wombat

09 May, 2017 - 11:50 am

<p>What Update Firmware or OS ?</p><p>I got the CU Update last week on my Lumia 650 in the UK. </p>

• Wizzwith

09 May, 2017 - 1:12 pm

<p>Haven't got CU on the 640 yet, expect it any day now…. 950&nbsp;got CU a week or so ago. </p>

• navarac

10 May, 2017 - 6:17 am

<p>Build 15063.297 on my 950 (UK) yesterday. Unfortunately for me this has been the "killer" update for Windows Phone. The Barclays Bank app considers the phone as jailbroken and the app has been killed. </p><p>Bye-bye Windows Phone, it has been great knowing you.</p>

• lordbaal1

10 May, 2017 - 8:14 am

<p>I got it last night. The only app that seems to open faster is music, video, and podcast apps. </p><p><br></p><p>That one thing I did like about android, apps opened up so quick.</p><p><br></p><p>8.1 apps open faster then 10.</p>

• Wizzwith

10 May, 2017 - 11:41 am

<p>I got it last night too.&nbsp; Interesting that it coincided with patch Tuesday… nice since it went straight to the latest patch level.&nbsp; </p>

• lordbaal1

10 May, 2017 - 12:05 pm

<p>1 thing I don't like about this update, which I was hoping it was fixed. When I playing music and close the app, the music just stops playing. It never done that in 8.1.</p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC