Leaked Lumia 950/950XL promo video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLj8StugdB8

Looks like Windows Central got their hands on what looks like a seriously legit promo video for the Lumia 950. In addition to showing their vision for the phone before they decided to exit the business, it also shows the phone(s) having pen/stylus support, as per the rumors at one point. Another small addition not present in the final product is the persistent cortana reminders on the glance screen.

Overall though, other than confirming the canned pen support, nothing new really.

But damn, what a promo video.

Conversation 3 comments

• harmjr

Premium Member
    26 May, 2017 - 6:37 pm

<p>Not on Sprint, no Pen, no Amazon Music and Paul are why I didnt buy this phone. It looks so nice.</p>

• arunphilip

27 May, 2017 - 11:02 am

<blockquote><a href="#119995"><em>In reply to harmjr:</em></a></blockquote><p>Don't feel bad – my friend picked one up, and I felt its finish and built quality weren't worth its flagship price. In that respect, it didn't feel like an upgrade to my 830 so I too stayed away. </p>

• rameshthanikodi

27 May, 2017 - 9:21 pm

<blockquote><a href="#119995"><em>In reply to harmjr:</em></a></blockquote><p>yeah, what the dude above said. The full price of the phone was definitely not worth it, the build quality was a step down from the high bar they had for themselves with prior Lumias. You're not missing out on much, even if you were on a previous gen Lumia, or hell, an Android.</p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC