Podcast player for Windows 10 Mobile & PC

I’m searching for a podcast app that I can install on my phone (950) and my Windows 10 PC.  I want something that can play both audio and video podcasts and sync between PC and phone.  Any suggestions?

Conversation 5 comments

11 December, 2016 - 3:54 pm

<p>I just use the built in one in the phone, for audio.&nbsp;</p>
    <p>For videos, I use YouTube. But that doesn’t remember where you left off. I don’t know why they don’t.&nbsp;</p>

11 December, 2016 - 10:22 pm

<p>That would be awesome.&nbsp;Hopefully someone will read this and get to work writing it :-)</p>

11 December, 2016 - 11:43 pm

<p>Try "Grover Pro". It doesn’t do video podcasts but it&nbsp;supports syncing.</p>

Premium Member
    14 December, 2016 - 4:38 pm

<p>I use Pocketcasts on Android, iOS, W10M and the web.&nbsp; It does sync across all platforms, and plays both audio and video.</p>
    <p>&nbsp;</p>
    <p>The app is worth it.&nbsp; It’s a one time fee of $9 for the web version, and $4 or $5 for the phone version I think.&nbsp; Well worth it.</p>

Premium Member
    15 December, 2016 - 3:18 pm

<p>I’m using Podcasts (beta) -&nbsp;https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/podcasts-beta/9nblggh1zj3r. It is UWP app working both on my 950 XL and Windows 10 PC. Supports authenticated RSS feeds so I use it for First Ring Daily. PocketCast doesn’t work for&nbsp;First Ring Daily, tried Windows 10 Mobile and web version. Native Widows 10 Podcast app (or original Windows Phone 8 app to be correct) can’t save username and password so I need to enter it for FRD each time I start the app.</p>
    <p>App supports video – to get landscape view switch to full-screen display switch on video.</p>
    <p>&nbsp;</p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC