I live in Europe, so Patch Tuesday updates are (unless I stay up late) available the following day.
I have Windows 7 installed in a dual-boot configuration with Windows Vista. As both of them have been experiencing delays on Patch Tuesday, I was expecting it would take a long time to get both updated, and with Vista the expected happened: I started searching at 5:00 today (Wednesday) and (temporarily) gave up 6 hours later with no updates found.
Starting up Windows 7, when I checked for updates it almost immediately gave me the (unknown) error code 80244019. (typical Microsoft, they can’t give a sensible error message)
A quick look with Google came up with a simple fix – turn off looking for updates for Microsoft Products (I have both Office XP and Office 2007 installed).
When I then searched for updates it found, much to my surprise, within two minutes, the two new monthly updates and the usual monthly Software Removal tool.
After making the above updates, I wanted to try turning back on the search for MS Products switch to see if it would continue, but to my surprise there was no longer such an option! After several further adventures I finally go it to search for Office updates and it found three of them, with no error message.