Questions for 1 22?

Drop them here.

Conversation 8 comments

• mrpki

21 January, 2021 - 1:14 pm

<p>As always, here is your favorite ending question of the week: Do you ever get a weekly question for SAMS report from a Microsoft employees? Do you have many Microsoft employees as premium members on Thurrott.com ?</p>

• johnny777

21 January, 2021 - 5:39 pm

<p>My drop: Thread linked below is popular again. Microsoft removing family calendar. Apparently was supposed to return but it's been crickets again from Microsoft staff. </p><p><br></p><p><a href="https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/forum/ocalendar-oimportcal/family-calendar-not-showing-up/ae244e83-6ba2-4e25-8ec7-226815046c88?messageId=2a4891ae-64c7-4797-8869-176fdf30363b&amp;page=15&quot; target="_blank" style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Family calendar not showing up – Microsoft Community</a></p><p><br></p><p>Wish Paul and Mary Jo would bring this up on Windows Weekly w/ Leo. It's been quite an issue for many of us. Brad, we'll settle for you to take this up the chain as you're becoming quite the Microsoft influencer. Get in there! :D</p><p><br></p>

• silenthero117

Premium Member
    21 January, 2021 - 9:57 pm

<p>I know this is quite early to ask, but what is Microsoft’s long-term strategy with Windows 10X? From what I see, it is a stripped down version of Windows with limited capabilities for now. That’s great for the education market, but I don’t see the appeal for other markets. Since dual screen devices with Windows 10X has been put on the back burner, I don’t really see the point of this OS on single screen devices as users will always see Windows 10 as the OS that can do so many things that 10X can’t. It seems to be the same dance with RT and Windows 10 S. Help me understand this!</p>

• psychoker

22 January, 2021 - 1:05 am

<p>Hello Brad, i hope you are doing well, </p><p><br></p><p>My Questions for the week:</p><p><br></p><p>1) Why isnt MS making a app (like the courier concept) where all the MS Services are combined, like on the Office online webapp site where you can acces all the apps at once on the uper left corner. </p><p><br></p><p>2) Some new news about a magnetic USB for Surface that could replace the Surface connect</p><p><br></p><p>3) What can we expect for the Surface spring event </p><p><br></p><p>4) Do you know something more about the Scalebound</p><p><br></p><p>Have a great weekend ✌️</p>

• madthinus

Premium Member
    22 January, 2021 - 7:46 am

<p>So, any wispers on what 21H1 for Windows is coming or will be about, or must we take the blog posts of the insider program that it will just be a continuous stream of fixes for 20H2. Why the coyness / silence? </p>

• anoldamigauser

Premium Member
    22 January, 2021 - 9:36 am

<p>Considering that the use case for the Duo is more PDA than phone, do you think the larger Neo, running either Windows 10X or Android would be better received since it would clearly be "not a phone" where the Duo's size makes it "not (but semi, sorta, kind of) a phone"?</p>

• khan1234

05 February, 2021 - 1:04 pm

<p><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">ndroid would be better received since it would clearly be "not a phone" where the Duo's size makes it "not (but semi, sorta, kind of) a phone"?</span></p><p>I like you all discussioou check this</p><p><br></p>

• khan1234

05 February, 2021 - 1:08 pm

<p><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">where the Duo's size makes it "not (but semi, sorta, kind of) a phone"?</span></p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC