Questions for 10 / 23?

Drop them here.

Conversation 14 comments

• mrpki

22 October, 2020 - 12:50 pm

<p>Closing out with a good one this week: Since all the new XBox videos seem to including a lot of Halo Infinite content, do you think everyone internal to Xbox was surprised that Halo Infinite was not going to launch this year? or do you think that Halo Infinite is going to launch in the near future?</p>

• re1zer

22 October, 2020 - 12:56 pm

<p>Hi Brad! Do you know if Microsoft plans to hold an event with the announcement of new games before the launch of Xbox?</p>

• thrustbucket

22 October, 2020 - 1:08 pm

<p>What are the chances that Microsoft pulls out a last minute big surprise acquisition? Some rumors say they might, for example, announce that they acquired Techland and drop Dying Light 2 on launch day. Or something like that. Do you think a surprise like that could happen? Heard any buzz?</p><p><br></p><p>Also, why has the Series S not been sent out to youtubers yet?</p>

• darkclown

22 October, 2020 - 1:17 pm

<p>What year is it? I've lost count.</p>

• erichk

Premium Member
      22 October, 2020 - 2:48 pm

<blockquote><em><a href="#587869">In reply to darkclown:</a></em></blockquote><p>I'm still writing 2017 on my checks.</p>

• rubbb3rduck

22 October, 2020 - 1:29 pm

<p>If there is console streaming, can we also expect some day to have pc streaming? Or are we meant to use xcloud for that?</p>

• ngc224

22 October, 2020 - 1:43 pm

<p>Any guess about the number of Surface Duos sold so far?</p><p><br></p>

• erichk

Premium Member
    22 October, 2020 - 2:47 pm

<p>Hi Brad, I'm sure you heard about that title coming out that's going to run 60 FPS on the Series S only if you run it at 900p (although it will do 1440p at 30 Hz I guess). Think this is anything to worry about?</p>

• easton_r

22 October, 2020 - 2:56 pm

<p>Hi Brad! I was wondering if Microsoft was ever/is considering making a single screen surface phone. Thanks</p>

• ejcorcoran

Premium Member
    22 October, 2020 - 5:36 pm

<p>Hey Brad, in light of Microsoft closing it's retail stores and announcing that GameStop deal, AND GameStop having over 5,000 retail locations, is Microsoft looking at returning to retail using GameStop? </p><p>Instead of trying to become Apple (the Steve Ballmer insanity plan), Microsoft sticks to it's core competencies and get's partners to do what they do best (Satya-Mania running wild!)</p><p>Could GameStop see this as a lifeline (<span style="color: rgb(68, 68, 68);">GameStop Corp reported revenue of 6.5B for FY 2020, a decrease of 18.82% compared to FY 2017. Net income fell 233.32% to -470.9M) back to the land of profits?</span></p><p><span style="color: rgb(68, 68, 68);">Could Microsoft see this as a way to have a retail presence without having to worry about being compared to Apple?</span></p><p><span style="color: rgb(68, 68, 68);">Will we be able to go to a GameStop in 3 years and see HoloLens and Surface Hub alongside XBOX and PC Gaming Rigs?</span></p><p><span style="color: rgb(68, 68, 68);">This was my first thought when I heard about the deal.</span></p>

• anoldamigauser

Premium Member
    22 October, 2020 - 8:59 pm

<p>How was your experience with the Tesla on the recent trip? </p>

• psychoker

23 October, 2020 - 12:31 am

<p>Hey Brad hope you are doing well, so my questions for the best part of the week:
    </p><p>
    </p><p>What is the requirement for a game to get on xcloud
    </p><p>
    </p><p>Would it be possible to get the new xbox store on pc, because the xbox launcher still downloads all the games over the ms store
    </p><p>
    </p><p>Why is MS not making a sort of Office app that combines Outlook / Calender / OneNote / Sticky Note ect
    </p><p>
    </p><p>I have a weird thing with my Surface Buds , the left one is quieter than the right one. do you have the same issue or know someone with the same experience
    </p><p>
    </p><p>Have a great day ✌️</p>

• madthinus

Premium Member
    23 October, 2020 - 3:17 am

<p>Windows 20h2: is the enabling package for the upgrade from 2004 to 20H2 also throttled? Why?</p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC