Questions for 10 / 9?

Questions for the podcast? Drop them here.

Conversation 12 comments

• sott3

Premium Member
    08 October, 2020 - 12:52 pm

<p>What has been happening with the Microsoft 365 outages? Shouldn’t it be more resilient than this?</p>

• leftcoastlost

Premium Member
    08 October, 2020 - 1:15 pm

<p>Why wouldn't Microsoft make an xCloud app for Playstation?</p>

• johnny777

08 October, 2020 - 2:29 pm

<p>What's with the latest Microsoft family calendar MESS, which now doesn’t work with the Windows 10 Mail app or the Microsoft Launcher app or the Outlook Desktop app? </p><p><br></p><p>Thousands screwed and the ridiculous “Yeah, this works now as designed” answer from a Microsoft employee just caps off another brilliant move by Microsoft!</p><p><br></p><p><a href="https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/forum/all/family-calendar-not-showing-up/ae244e83-6ba2-4e25-8ec7-226815046c88&quot; target="_blank" style="color: rgb(0, 110, 206);">https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/forum/all/family-calendar-not-showing-up/ae244e83-6ba2-4e25-8ec7-226815046c88</a></p&gt;

• khadgart

08 October, 2020 - 2:37 pm

<p>Hey Brad. New subscriber to your channel and am really enjoying the content you post.</p><p><br></p><p>I was curious if you can give me your opinion on something. I currently am running a i5/256 Surface Pro 4 and I think it's about time to upgrade. I was looking at the 7 but I am leaning towards the Surface Laptop Go. The same spec of the go is $300 less than the same spec pro 4. It's docked 90% of the time so I don't think I'll miss much of the way it is a tablet. You think it's a good option?</p><p><br></p><p>Also what the first game you're gonna play on your Series X when you get it?</p>

• Scott Ross

08 October, 2020 - 2:56 pm

<p>Two questions for you Brad</p><ol><li>The Xbox Beta App for ios will that be open to everyone around the holidays? I would love to stream from my xbox to my iphone or ipad.</li><li>I am in the market for a laptop right now, what do you think is a better deal, a laptop with 10th gen Intel or an 11th gen processor? </li></ol>

• ngc224

08 October, 2020 - 4:26 pm

<p>Any chance Microsoft fires Panos after all the failures of Surface under his leadership?</p><p>(…and yes, I know the revenue numbers, but revenue is not the same thing as profit.)</p><p><br></p>

• jnbck

08 October, 2020 - 4:28 pm

<p>Hello Mr. Sams!</p><p><br></p><p>Two ARM related questions if I may…</p><p><br></p><p>A. What do you believe the timeframe will be for ARM to be the dominant chipset for Windows PCs, especially since they announced x64 support? (5, 10, 15 years??..)</p><p><br></p><p>B. Will linux be able to keep up providing driver support for arm-based machines? I'm not privy on the amount of work it will take to fashion an existing operating system to work with a brand new architecture. Maybe once it has kernel support it's not so much work for the individual distros?</p>

• mrpki

08 October, 2020 - 8:07 pm

<p>Windows Insider question of the week: Is anyone working on Windows 10 X at all or has everyone moved to working on making Windows Virtual Desktop to be the face of Windows going forward?</p>

• lylesback2

08 October, 2020 - 9:06 pm

<p>I can only hope you'll discuss the AMD announcement and any insight on the upcoming Radeon lineup</p>

• madthinus

Premium Member
    09 October, 2020 - 5:24 am

<p>So what is the story about the heat from Series X? Is this a made up problem for some clicks or are this a real concern. My personal theory is that the heat is exhausting in a larger concentrated area which makes it easier to perceive… </p>

• Gowtham

09 October, 2020 - 7:55 am

<p>Been Hearing rumors about Microsoft Buying Nokia again…. Thoughts please.</p>

• Vladimir Carli

Premium Member
    09 October, 2020 - 8:50 am

<p>I am very very undecided about what gaming stuff to buy these holidays. RTX3080 or Xbox Series X? I know it’s a very vague question but would be curious about what you think about it</p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC