Questions for 11 / 12?

Questions for the podcast? Drop them here.

Conversation 5 comments

• mrpki

11 November, 2021 - 1:31 pm

<p>Have to end the week with this one with no BS: Now that Windows SE 11 is here, does that mean Windows S mode is deprecated outside of the education laptops? Did anyone other than schools actually use S-mode?</p>

• bishbash93

11 November, 2021 - 1:43 pm

<p>I still don’t understand what Microsoft Loop is, despite trying to read Microsoft’s website on it. Brad, explain plz?</p>

• madthinus

Premium Member
    11 November, 2021 - 3:23 pm

<p>This week Firefox came to the store and initially I did not thought much of the news. However, I have now switch fully to the store version and also moved to the store version of Telegram, I am starting to dream of future where there is just one place to update apps. Is this realistic? </p><p><br></p><p>Will Office convert to MSIX as well? </p>

• jnbck

11 November, 2021 - 9:37 pm

<p>Are there any features of .NET 6 you are particularly jazzed up about? If so, what?</p>

• jnentwich

12 November, 2021 - 9:55 am

<p>Why doesn’t Microsoft doing something to stop all the bots from buying up things like the Xbox X and the Xbox fridge? Being a large company they should have the resources to stop this kind nonsense. Who at Microsoft can we reach out to protest this?</p><p><br></p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC