Questions for 11/15?

Questions for the podcast? Drop them here.

Conversation 5 comments

• MrPKI

14 November, 2019 - 2:54 pm

<p>If Microsoft is working on 64-bit emulation for ARM, would it be best to wait before considering Surface Pro X?</p>

• psychoker

14 November, 2019 - 5:21 pm

<p>Hey Brad, 2 questions:</p><p><br></p><p>1. Will there ever be a 3 in 1 from Microsoft , a Phone + Tablet/Laptop+ Desktop "Continuum". When used in "Continuum Modus" it could switch to WoA or Win 10X </p><p><br></p><p>2. Will it be possible to run the same app twice on Surface DUO , than i still don t know if Android is really good for multitasking. Than on Win 10 i can open certain program/apps multipale times and i miss it on Android. As example i want to open 2 PDF side by side but i can just open OneDrive once. </p><p><br></p><p>Have a nice day ✌️</p>

• Elindalyne

Premium Member
    14 November, 2019 - 9:31 pm

<p>Two and a half questions…</p><p><br></p><p>1) Do you know if a Surface Book 3 or Surface Book 2 with Performance base will be coming out soon (or ever)? It turns out its super hard to find Touchscreen laptops with dedicated GPUs. Buying a $3200 laptop with a 1060 in it seems like a bad decision since its already over a year old. Even with Black Friday sales at Best Buy and Microsoft it still clocks in at $3000. </p><p><br></p><p>If they're not coming out with something anytime soon, do you know of any laptops with a touch screen monitor and a 20 series gpu?</p><p><br></p><p>2) Any idea when more xCloud preview invites will be going out? </p>

• gregsedwards

Premium Member
    15 November, 2019 - 8:20 am

<p>Any idea when the Surface Earbuds will be available?</p><p><br></p><p>Also, what about that new smart speaker they teased a while back?</p>

• davejramos

15 November, 2019 - 8:50 am

<p>Hi Brad, Dave here</p><p><br></p><p>I'm looking to buy a laptop sometime over the next year. I consider 3:2 aspect ratio and 16gb of ram to be perfect.</p><p><br></p><p>Do you have any shopping tips or strategies as I continue to scour the internet for reviews &amp; lists. I love my Surface Book 1 and consider upgrading the newest as the expensive option, but I'm finding it difficult to search for and compare other 3:2 laptops. Any tips<span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"> or strategies?</span> And do you have a favorite 3:2 laptop today? </p><p><br></p><p>Also – any updates from MS Ignite about PWAs. </p><p><br></p><p>Thanks! – Dave</p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC