Questions for 11/15?

Questions for the podcast? Drop them here.

Comments (5)

5 responses to “Questions for 11/15?”

1. MrPKI

If Microsoft is working on 64-bit emulation for ARM, would it be best to wait before considering Surface Pro X?

2. psychoker

Hey Brad, 2 questions:

1. Will there ever be a 3 in 1 from Microsoft , a Phone + Tablet/Laptop+ Desktop "Continuum". When used in "Continuum Modus" it could switch to WoA or Win 10X

2. Will it be possible to run the same app twice on Surface DUO , than i still don t know if Android is really good for multitasking. Than on Win 10 i can open certain program/apps multipale times and i miss it on Android. As example i want to open 2 PDF side by side but i can just open OneDrive once.

Have a nice day ✌️

3. Elindalyne

Two and a half questions...

1) Do you know if a Surface Book 3 or Surface Book 2 with Performance base will be coming out soon (or ever)? It turns out its super hard to find Touchscreen laptops with dedicated GPUs. Buying a $3200 laptop with a 1060 in it seems like a bad decision since its already over a year old. Even with Black Friday sales at Best Buy and Microsoft it still clocks in at $3000.

If they're not coming out with something anytime soon, do you know of any laptops with a touch screen monitor and a 20 series gpu?

2) Any idea when more xCloud preview invites will be going out?

4. gregsedwards

Any idea when the Surface Earbuds will be available?

Also, what about that new smart speaker they teased a while back?

5. davejramos

Hi Brad, Dave here

I'm looking to buy a laptop sometime over the next year. I consider 3:2 aspect ratio and 16gb of ram to be perfect.

Do you have any shopping tips or strategies as I continue to scour the internet for reviews & lists. I love my Surface Book 1 and consider upgrading the newest as the expensive option, but I'm finding it difficult to search for and compare other 3:2 laptops. Any tips or strategies? And do you have a favorite 3:2 laptop today?

Also - any updates from MS Ignite about PWAs.

Thanks! - Dave

Leave a Reply