Questions for 11 19?

Drop them here.

Conversation 11 comments

• jnbck

18 November, 2021 - 2:41 pm

<p>Hi Brad – </p><p><br></p><p>I’m curious about Windows Defender usage in business. Do you have any idea of how many small/medium size businesses use Defender as their primary antivirus as apposed to a traditional 3rd party solution?</p>

• jnbck

18 November, 2021 - 3:32 pm

<p>I don’t see a way to delete or edit a comment, I had a typo in my question. The word I mis-typed is ‘opposed’ as opposed to ‘apposed’, which is not a word.</p>

• staggersteve

Premium Member
    18 November, 2021 - 2:42 pm

<p>Hi Brad!</p><p><br></p><p>Sorry if this has already been asked. Now that you have been working at Stardock for a few months, would you consider doing video interviews on your channel with other co-workers that work on the company’s software solutions? It was interesting when you interviewed your co-workers at BWW and could lead to some interesting conversations about developing for Windows 11. </p><p><br></p><p>Thanks!</p>

• mrpki

18 November, 2021 - 3:19 pm

<p>This week to close things out, we are looking for a comparison of the Halo Infinite multiplayer beta compared to Battlefield 2042 and Call of Duty Vanguard. I am not sure I see how any of them are wildly different or better than previous releases.</p>

• goodbar

Premium Member
    18 November, 2021 - 4:29 pm

<p>Google vs Bing (or any other search engine)</p><p><br></p><p>Earlier this week I remember hearing that most users would opt for Google over Bing given the choice. I get that’s true from a name recognition perspective, but I’m curious if there is a noticeable difference between the 2 search engines? Are there any studies that show blind search tests where users find the search results from Google better than the competition?</p>

• shark47

18 November, 2021 - 5:42 pm

<p>Apologies if I missed this, but is Windows 11 SE basically just Windows 10X? I’m also curious if we’ll see these PCs at stores like Best Buy.</p><p><br></p>

• hrlngrv

Premium Member
    18 November, 2021 - 9:08 pm

<p>Given how MSFT is <em>fixing</em> Edge, how long before <strong>Windows ain’t done ’til Start11 won’t run</strong>?</p>

• lindhartsen

Premium Member
    19 November, 2021 - 12:38 am

<p>With Qualcomm talking up next generation chips coming in 2023, is there anything to pay attention to in Windows on ARM in the meantime? We’re 4 or 5 years into Windows 10 (now 11) on ARM being an ongoing project and there seems to be little to show for it.</p>

• Pulagatha

19 November, 2021 - 5:21 am

<p>Do you think Microsoft should make a messenger app and stop trying to push Teams? Also, with the redesigned apps, do you think Microsoft has moved the needle at all regarding Windows as a consumer product?</p>

• jnentwich

19 November, 2021 - 8:04 am

<p>Hi Brad,</p><p><br></p><p>With all the bots buying up things like xBox X and the xBox Fridge why doesn’t Microsoft do something stop this from happening?</p>

• helix2301

Premium Member
    19 November, 2021 - 8:21 am

<p>Can we get a review on the Surface Laptop Studio would love to hear whats it like before I consider maybe buying one</p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC