Questions for 11 19?

Drop them here.

Comments (11)

11 responses to “Questions for 11 19?”

1. jnbck

Hi Brad -

I'm curious about Windows Defender usage in business. Do you have any idea of how many small/medium size businesses use Defender as their primary antivirus as apposed to a traditional 3rd party solution?

• jnbck

I don't see a way to delete or edit a comment, I had a typo in my question. The word I mis-typed is 'opposed' as opposed to 'apposed', which is not a word.

2. staggersteve

Hi Brad!

Sorry if this has already been asked. Now that you have been working at Stardock for a few months, would you consider doing video interviews on your channel with other co-workers that work on the company's software solutions? It was interesting when you interviewed your co-workers at BWW and could lead to some interesting conversations about developing for Windows 11.

Thanks!

3. mrpki

This week to close things out, we are looking for a comparison of the Halo Infinite multiplayer beta compared to Battlefield 2042 and Call of Duty Vanguard. I am not sure I see how any of them are wildly different or better than previous releases.

4. goodbar

Google vs Bing (or any other search engine)

Earlier this week I remember hearing that most users would opt for Google over Bing given the choice. I get that's true from a name recognition perspective, but I'm curious if there is a noticeable difference between the 2 search engines? Are there any studies that show blind search tests where users find the search results from Google better than the competition?

5. shark47

Apologies if I missed this, but is Windows 11 SE basically just Windows 10X? I’m also curious if we’ll see these PCs at stores like Best Buy.

6. hrlngrv

Given how MSFT is fixing Edge, how long before Windows ain't done 'til Start11 won't run?

7. lindhartsen

With Qualcomm talking up next generation chips coming in 2023, is there anything to pay attention to in Windows on ARM in the meantime? We’re 4 or 5 years into Windows 10 (now 11) on ARM being an ongoing project and there seems to be little to show for it.

8. Pulagatha

Do you think Microsoft should make a messenger app and stop trying to push Teams? Also, with the redesigned apps, do you think Microsoft has moved the needle at all regarding Windows as a consumer product?

9. jnentwich

Hi Brad,

With all the bots buying up things like xBox X and the xBox Fridge why doesn’t Microsoft do something stop this from happening?

10. helix2301

Can we get a review on the Surface Laptop Studio would love to hear whats it like before I consider maybe buying one

Leave a Reply