Questions for 11 / 5?

Drop them here.

Conversation 7 comments

• Migui

04 November, 2021 - 2:48 pm

<p>So, we are living a pretty good end of the year for Xbox and Xbox game pass. My question is, ¿How is 2022 looking for Microsoft? ¿Do you have any new information? On Sony’s part we have God of war, Horizon… And Nintendo has Kirby, Zelda … ¿Maybe Microsoft has a big announcement like a new partnership?</p>

• jnbck

04 November, 2021 - 2:54 pm

<p>What would the difference be between Windows 365 and running an Azure virtual desktop?</p><p>Could you run Windows 365 with only thin client hardware, i.e. no full-feature operating system?</p>

• confusedgeek

04 November, 2021 - 3:11 pm

<p>Sarah bond will replace Phil when he retires? </p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p>felipe</p><p><br></p><p>ps sorry for that helmet call. </p>

• mrpki

04 November, 2021 - 6:20 pm

<p>I am getting addicted to Start 11 on my Windows 10 machine. Out of curiosity, does it also work on machines that are in Windows S mode as well? </p>

• jclarytx3

04 November, 2021 - 8:48 pm

<p>Brad – I was excited when flight simulator was released on the Xbox. I’ve never used it before, and flight simulator can have a steep learning curve. I could not get the bush trips to work. So I spent hours trying to figure it out as being a novice I was sure I was missing something. Then I learned that it’s a known problem that it doesn’t record the flights. It basically makes the feature useless. Can you comment in as to why Microsoft would release software with such a serious bug? Do they not debug it? Again as a novice I found it very frustrating . </p>

• madthinus

Premium Member
    05 November, 2021 - 3:00 am

<p>This week was not a good one again for the Windows team. Is it just me or does it seem that all the energy going into Windows is just again lip service?</p>

• Pulagatha

05 November, 2021 - 6:13 am

<p>What is the status of Project Monarch? Could it be cross platform with Android? Is it possible there is a OneNote, yuck terrible name, redesign?</p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC