Questions for 11/8?

Drop them here.

Conversation 13 comments

• s3v8

07 November, 2019 - 3:22 pm

<p>Do you think/know if we will see some new game(s) and new studio acquisition(s) at X019?</p>

• madthinus

Premium Member
    07 November, 2019 - 3:24 pm

<p>Any signs of vitality for Windows at Ignite? Or is it more of the same persona non grata / ambivalence.</p>

• MrPKI

07 November, 2019 - 3:46 pm

<p>What was the absolute best session from MS Ignite that make you want to stand up and cheer and what was the worst session that you attended that you wanted to walk out of?</p>

• ngc224

07 November, 2019 - 3:49 pm

<p>Will Microsoft have any announcements for the rest of the year, or is all of Microsoft just going on vacation for the next two months?</p>

• jimchamplin

Premium Member
    07 November, 2019 - 5:04 pm

<p>How do you think WinUI will affect the development of Windows itself? Is there any chance that it can help lead to more consistency within the OS?</p>

• anoldamigauser

Premium Member
    07 November, 2019 - 5:33 pm

<p>From a performance perspective, how would you rate the following:</p><p class="ql-indent-1">Surface Go, with 8GB RAM, 128GB HD</p><p class="ql-indent-1">Surface Pro 7, i3, 4GB RAM, 128GB HD</p><p class="ql-indent-1">Surface Pro X</p><p>…obviously, all of them are somewhat compromised.</p><p><br></p><p>As a followup, which would you choose, price being no object, if you wanted to travel light but maintain reasonable ability to get something (not video editing) done.</p><p><br></p>

• zimm

07 November, 2019 - 8:56 pm

<p>What is your opinion with the Pro X worth an upgrade from Pro 4 with cracked screen? BTW why no meetup in Orlando this year? So Sad:(</p>

• DYReclined

07 November, 2019 - 11:46 pm

<p>Brad, do you think a Movies and Tv app will finally come to Android in support of Duo? </p><p><br></p><p>Thanks! Mark D. </p>

• Usman

Premium Member
    08 November, 2019 - 4:58 am

<p>I went to the MS store in London and tried the Pro X. It's very well built and from my eyes quite snappy on built in apps. I wish this design was on the intel devices.</p><p><br></p><p>The questions I have are: </p><p><br></p><p>How are chromium x86 browsers on the Surface Pro X?</p><p>Did you use Adobe Premiere Pro or even the lighter weight Premiere Rush on the device?</p><p>Is this the Chromebook that Google couldn't build?</p><p>Considering the black friday sale on Surface Pro 7 ($799, i5 8gb, with typecover), is it a difficult reccomendation to make?</p>

• btrproducer

Premium Member
    08 November, 2019 - 5:42 am

<p>With the recent OneNote news this week, should I be telling my staff to stick with the Windows 10 app, or move back to the older desktop application? It took a lot of convincing to get my team to move to the Modern UWP app 18 months ago, so am worried another switch might be too much, unless it has a long term future. Thanks 🙂 </p>

• wbaggerly

Premium Member
    08 November, 2019 - 7:42 am

<p>Was there any news or hearsay at Ignite on the timeline for final release or roll out of Windows 10 19H2?</p><p><br></p><p>Thanks for all the hard work you and your team put in, </p><p><br></p><p>Wes</p>

• team56th

08 November, 2019 - 8:24 am

<p>I found out that Microsoft has been compiling ARM64 version of Edge Chromium for the last 3 months. I am using them on my Lenovo C630 powered by Snapdragon 850. It's fast, it works. So why isn't – or rather – can't Microsoft officially release this for Canary or Dev channel? </p>

• gregsedwards

Premium Member
    08 November, 2019 - 11:24 am

<p>When will we be able to pre-order those Surface Earbuds? I thought I had originally "heard" (?) they were dropping on November 18th. But when I asked Microsoft, they were a bit more vague, saying "holiday 2019" and "before the end of the year."</p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC