Questions for 12/10?

Questions for the podcast? Drop them here.

Conversation 8 comments

• crunchyfrog

09 December, 2021 - 1:14 pm

<p>I’ve been a big fan of Roku for years now but with the fiasco they’ve been going through for months with Google and now potentially with Amazon, I am thinking about moving to another platform.</p><p>Are there any true agnostic streaming platforms out there that are not owned by the big guys that are reasonable to use. Secondly, what streaming platform do you primarily use or prefer?</p>

• Migui

09 December, 2021 - 5:19 pm

<p>What do you think about the playstation plans of lunching a game pass-like service? Will they be able to fight against the big colossus that is Microsoft’s service?, In my opinion it’s a good new, competition is always good for costumers</p>

• matobehr

09 December, 2021 - 6:21 pm

<p>NFTs in video games. Ubisoft is doing it in Ghost Recon for loot items and EA has apparently expressed some interest too. Do you think that Xbox Game Studios will do anything NFT related in a future game?</p><p><br></p><p>Also, what are your general thoughts on NFTs?</p>

• darkclown

09 December, 2021 - 7:50 pm

<p>Can your Xbox fit inside your Xbox fridge for extra cooling?</p>

• Tourniquet

09 December, 2021 - 10:57 pm

<p>Hey B rad, hope you are doing great :)</p><p><br></p><p>With Windows 8 and later on with Windows 10 we pretty much knew where Microsoft was heading into the future (Metro, OneCore, Phones, Wearables etc).&nbsp;At the moment the future is a bit foggy though:</p><p><br></p><p>1) Do you have any information what Panos vision for Windows is? It kinda feels like they are moving backwards instead of forwards at the moment.</p><p><br></p><p>2) Have you heard if Microsoft is still working on Windows Core OS and what their current plant for it is?&nbsp;&nbsp;</p><p><br></p><p>3) Are there any news if and when Microsoft is going back to the foldable form factor for Windows? Even Windows 11 isn’t really suitable on the Thinkpad X Fold. And what about the Surface Neo, any new information on that?&nbsp;</p><p><br></p>

• mrpki

09 December, 2021 - 11:23 pm

<p>Hi Brad – did Microsoft respond to your video about the Halo release information or do you think you might still be banned by the 343 leadership?</p>

• mrpki

10 December, 2021 - 7:47 am

<p>And speaking of Halo, on what difficulty level are you playing the campaign?</p>

• Qnox

10 December, 2021 - 8:07 am

<p>Hey Brad,</p><p>With Microsoft recently updating visuals for older programs, such as Paint, Media Player and Notepad, do you think the control panel will be modernized as well? I think it has pretty much stayed the same since Windows 7. </p><p>Also, what other Microsoft programs do you think will be updated in the near future?</p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC